Allergy & Sinus Care
- Emerald Labs Allergy Health, 90 countPrice: $34.95 Special Price $31.46
- Uckele Glycophagen, 375g$42.95
- Uckele VRL-Shield, 180ct$29.95
- Whole Formulas Sinus Clear, 1 fl ozPrice: $18.00 Special Price $16.20
- Whole Formulas Allergy Support, 1 fl ozPrice: $14.00 Special Price $12.60
- Vital Nutrients ALLER-C (Quercetin, C, & Bioflavonoids), 200 ct$53.90Free Shipping!
- Hyland's Allergy Relief, 60 tabsPrice: $8.19 Special Price $4.40
- BioGenesis ALLiHist Relief, 90 veg capsPrice: $35.39 Special Price $29.50
- Uckele Phytogist, 150ct$29.95
The sinuses are a connected system of hollow cavities, lined with soft, pink tissues called mucosa. The sinuses help humidify and filter air, affect the depth or tone of your voise, and may keep the human head from being too heavy. Our sinuses can provide shape to the face, and offer protection from facial trauma.
Those who suffer from sinus-related conditions such assinus congestion, sinusitis, allergies, headaches, stuffy noses, and impaired smell know all-to-well that these little pockets of air can bring big time misery.
Staying hydrated, avoiding known allergens and irritants, and avoiding people with contagious infections can go a long way towards supporting sinus health.
Nasal irrigation is the practice of flushing the nasal passages with a warm salt water solution that was orginally used in Ayurvedic medicine. This ancient tradition is gaining popularity in the modern world, and neti pots and neti salt solutions formulated specifically for this use are now widely available.