- Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops - Lemon w/Bee Propolis, 4 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $10.99
- Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Lip Balm, Peppermint, 1.5 ozPrice: $4.50 Special Price $3.75
- Wedderspoon Raw Manuka KFactor 16 Honey, 8.8 ozPrice: $29.58 Special Price $26.62
- Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Kfactor 12, 8.8 ozPrice: $27.07 Special Price $21.92
- Manuka Health MGO 250+ Manuka Honey, 8.75 ozPrice: $35.99 Special Price $28.79
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey, 8.8 ozPrice: $49.99 Special Price $39.99Free Shipping!
- Manuka Health MGO 100+ Manuka Honey, 8.75 ozPrice: $27.49 Special Price $21.99
- Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops - Ginger w/Echinacea, 4 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $9.89
- Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops - Eucalyptus w/Bee Propolis, 4 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $10.99
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Manuka Honey, 8.8ozPrice: $78.99 Special Price $63.99Free Shipping!
Honey is one of the oldest natural remedies for human kind. Physicians of ancient times, like Aristotle, were recommending honey in 320 BC. Honey has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for at least 4,000 years. Ancient Egyptian physicians used honey in medicinal compounds more than 5,000 years ago, and honey was used in the Xin dynasty period of 2000 BC.
Today, modern science has shown us that honey has powerful antibacterial properties on at least 80 known species of bacteria. Honey also has antiviral, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties as well.
Manuka honey is a very special monofloral honey from the nectar of manuka tree blossoms in New Zealand and Australia. This special honey is used to kill MRSA and other drug-resistant superbugs. In Australia, Manuka honey is classified as a "Therapeutic Good" - the equivelant of a drug registered and approved by the FDA.
Manuka honey is a golden to amber color, with a lovely sweet flavor. It can be added to your favorite foods or stirred into tea, or kept in your first aid kit for burns, scrapes, stings, and other skin ailments.