Items 1-36 of 51
- Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse (fluoride-free)
Starting at $11.49
- TheraNeem Naturals Neem Toothpaste (fluoride-free), 120g
Starting at $5.21
- Green Pasture X-Factor High Vitamin Butter Oil, 8.1 fl oz/240mL
Starting at $59.99
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Bee Propolis Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $16.00 Special Price $14.40
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Healthy Gums with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $16.80 Special Price $15.12
- 25% OffManuka Health Manuka Honey & Propolis Toothpaste, 3.53 ozPrice: $11.49 Special Price $8.63
- 39% OffWooBamboo Sprout Kids Toothbrush, Super Soft - 2 packPrice: $5.95 Special Price $3.60
- 52% OffWooBamboo Slim Toothbrush, SoftPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.40
- 52% OffWooBamboo Slim Toothbrush, MediumPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.40
- 52% OffWooBamboo Standard Toothbrush, Super SoftPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.40
- 52% OffWooBamboo Standard Toothbrush, SoftPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.40
- 52% OffWooBamboo Standard Toothbrush, MediumPrice: $4.95 Special Price $2.40
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care, 30 ctPrice: $54.99 Special Price $38.49Free Shipping!
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Kids, 3.4 oz/96gPrice: $29.99 Special Price $20.99
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Women 50 and Wiser, 90 ctPrice: $54.99 Special Price $38.49Free Shipping!
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW Probiotics Women, 90 countPrice: $54.99 Special Price $38.49Free Shipping!
- 40% OffSunbiotic Organic Probiotic Powder - Vanilla, 2 ozPrice: $29.99 Special Price $17.94
- 40% OffSunbiotic Organic Probiotic Chewable Tablets - Vanilla, 30 ctPrice: $29.99 Special Price $17.94
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Zinc Plus Selenium, 30 countPrice: $12.49 Special Price $9.97
- 30% OffGarden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Zinc, 60 countPrice: $13.99 Special Price $9.79
- 28% OffSunbiotics Probiotic Chocolate Bar, 1.25 ozPrice: $3.99 Special Price $2.88
- Bio-Kult Advanced Probiotic, 120 count$49.00Free Shipping!
- 25% OffAuromere Ayurvedic Mint-Free Toothpaste (fluoride-free), 4.16 ozPrice: $5.99 Special Price $4.52
Items 1-36 of 51
Natural Oral Health Supplements
Why are oral health supplements important? Most all of us are aware of our breath. How it smells is the main thing that we all will notice from ourselves and especially from other people. Maintaining brushing, flossing, and dental visits may not do the trick and we need a supplement to assist with keeping our breath fresh and clean. Using a mint is a great idea but doesn't last that long and needs frequent replacements. Your oral health isn't just fresh breath, it is a combination of several things in your mouth. The teeth and gums as well as the tongue, palette, and the lining of the cheeks are all important to keep clean and healthy. Finding good oral health supplements is an excellent way to help keep halitosis at bay. The human mouth needs seven vitamins and minerals to keep it healthy. Finding oral health supplements that contains the following is best for your oral health: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D (which helps your body absorb the calcium).
What oral health supplements are available? There are several brands and types on the market for over the counter purchases. Keeping in mind that the above list should be included in the oral health supplements is important to oral health. Always consult with your dentist or physician before taking a oral health supplement. Especially to make sure it will not affect other medications you may be taking. You can always take a specific vitamin or mineral listed at the recommendation of the dentist or doctor. Cranberry powder is becoming more popular with making toothpaste for helping keep plaque away. Exocyan is the ingredient that aids in keeping the bacteria under control in the mouth. These bacteria also contribute to throat issues, dental decay, and periodontal disease.
You can find all the oral health supplements you may need right here at Healthy Goods. Brand names are specific to your dietary requirements due to fillers and other inactive ingredients. Personal preference is also a consideration. Personal preference for the brand or the loyalty to a brand is a determination in the choosing of what type and where to buy the oral health supplements you are comfortable with.
Oral and dental health have never been more important as we learn more about how they affect our overall wellbeing.
While we are familiar with common issues such as tooth decay, dental cavities and gum disease such as gingivitis, other issues directly related to our oral health include canker sores, halitosis, thrush, and leukoplakia (or leukoplasia).Proper cleaning with gentle toothpastes and tooth soaps help remove food debris, bacteria, plaque and tartar from dental surfaces, while flossing greatly improves gum health and reduces gum inflammation.
The same vitamins and minerals that support overall health can also support oral health. Nutrients like Vitamin B and E, folic acid, zinc and iron play a role in tooth, gum, and tissue health. Nutrients such as lycopene and CoQ10 can support healthy teeth and gums, and probiotics support a healthy gut flora, important for immune and oral health.