BioGenesis Osteogenesis ES, 240 ct
BioGenesis Osteogenesis ES, 240 vegetable capsules
BioGenesis OsteoGenesis ES provides a comprehensive blend of ingredients to support the maintenance and development of healthy bones. Bone health is not only dependent on proper mineral intake. Maintenance of bone density is also heavily reliant on the numerous body reactions that support the balance between bone resorption and remodeling. The nutrients and botanicals in OsteoGenesis ES are designed to not only provide the building materials for healthy bones, but also to support the endogenous pathways that favor maintenance of healthy bone structure.
OsteoGenesis ES contains
- Calcium, as citrate and malate. These chelated forms of calcium are water-soluble compounds and therefore highly absorbable and bioavailable.
- Magnesium, as glycinate and citrate. Chelated forms of magnesium and are also well absorbed and bioavailable. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and supports numerous functions includin genzyme regulation, calcium transport, and parathyroid hormone activity.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the biologically active form of vitamin D. Cholecalciferol is a pro-hormone that has multiple roles in maintaining bone mineralization and serum calcium levels.
- Vitamin K-2 plays an essential role in modulation of aberrant calcium metabolism. Vitamin K2 (menaquionone-7) is a dependent cofactor for carboxylation of the human matrix GLA protein (MGP), which is a major inhibitor of arterial calcification.
- Boron promotes the metabolism of calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is a natural organic source of water soluble colloidal silica.
240 vegetable capsules