First Aid + Topical Ointments
- Pacific Herbs Corydalis Natural Pain Relief Pack, 3.5oz$49.95Free Shipping!
- American Biotech Labs ASAP 365 Silver Gel, 1.5 ozPrice: $11.49 Special Price $6.99
- Whole Formulas Colloidal Silver, 4 fl ozPrice: $31.50 Special Price $28.35
- Whole Formulas Colloidal Silver, 2 fl ozPrice: $17.00 Special Price $15.30
- Whole Formulas Canker Soother with Oregano Oil, 1 fl ozPrice: $17.80 Special Price $16.02
- Boiron Arnicare Tablets, 60 TabsPrice: $11.42 Special Price $6.85
- Hyland's ArniSport, 50 tabsPrice: $8.59 Special Price $4.62
- Hyland's Bumps & Bruises Ointment, 0.8 ozPrice: $9.52 Special Price $7.14
- BioGenesis ArthroGenx Cream, 2 ozPrice: $27.09 Special Price $22.58
- BioResource Inflamyar Ointment, 100gPrice: $22.95 Special Price $22.79
Natural First Aid Topical Ointments - Healthy Skin Care
The skin is just as important as any part of your body. Unfortunately the skin goes through many ailments and changes that need special care which might include the use of first aid topical ointments. From bumps and bruises to strange rashes, first aid topical ointments will work best for all thing skin related or near the surface of the skin. Since the skin is such an important part of the body, then it only makes sense that what goes on the body is just as important as what goes into the body. Choosing homeopathic or natural first aid topical ointments that not nourishes, but also keeps your skin chemical free is ideal. Many herbs and salves have been used as first aid topical ointments since the beginning of time, and have not lost their effectiveness just because new man made chemical laden ointments have been discovered.Depending on what skin issues you are having, finding the right first aid topical ointments should not be a daunting task. If you are having inflammation or arthritis discomfort, an anti inflammatory first aid topical ointments will work best. One that includes ingredients such as white willow, which has aspirin like properties for pain and ingredients know to combat, reduce, or prevent inflation is a good choice. Colloidal silver has been used for ages to speed recovery on cuts and burns, so choosing an ointment that contains colloidal silver can be beneficial. A menthol or eucalyptus cooling salve can provide comfort for muscle and tissue pain. Keep in mind that the skin is an actual living part of your body, and considered an organ. In fact, the skin is the largest organ of the human body. There is no need to introduce unneeded chemicals which may create more problems than they solve. Always remember to consult with a physician before using an all natural or homeopathic first aid topical ointment. Although ingredients are derived from nature and elements which occur naturally, it is still important to take precautions. Natural first aid topical ointments are still medicinal and needs to be used properly in order to avoid adverse reactions or interference with medications.