Pure Encapsulations PureLean Nutrients, 180 count
PureLean Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations provides offers for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- Provides Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Features patented, enhanced bioactivity Chromium 454® from a proprietary Brewer’s yeast extract; supports Akt metabolic kinase activity and GLUT4 glucose transporter function
- Introduces PureWay-C, rapid uptake vitamin C for healthy inflammation balance, lipid antioxidant protection, and C-reactive protein metabolism
Macular Synergy Complex
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with 6 mg lutein and 1 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.
- Supports healthy glucose uptake with alpha lipoic acid and cinnamon and maintains healthy glycation activity with l-carnosine.
- Combines the hepatic fat metabolism properties of taurine and green tea with the metabolic oxidative stress fighting capabilities of pterostilbene.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Green tea has been associated with dizziness, agitation, headache, and gastrointestinal upset, including nausea, bloating, dyspepsia or diarrhea. Rarely, alpha lipoic acid has been associated with skin rash. Consult your physician for more information.
Individuals on antidiabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Green tea may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.