Seeking Health PurEnema Stainless Steel Enema Kit
The Seeking Health Stainless Steel PurEnema Kit is safe, reusable and comfortable. This entire kit is made with medical-grade silicon and stainless steel, except for the BPA-free, plastic clamp. All the components are can be sterilized and are replaceable.
The history of the enema dates back to 1500 BC, when the ancient Egyptians used them to relieve symptoms of fevers, viruses and intestinal issues. Today, enemas are used to support issues around constipation, fatigue, immune challenges, bloating, indigestion, some weight issues and many other health concerns.
Types of enemas
Two of the commonly used enemas are the cleansing enema and the retention enema.
Cleansing enemas involve using a liquid solution to flush the colon and immediately expel all waste. They are not meant to be held in the colon.
Retention enemas involve filling the colon with a liquid solution and holding it inside the colon for a specific amount of time, so that the colon reaps special benefits from the solution. Retention enemas use solutions like coffee, Epsom salt or lemon juice, which provide benefits such as antioxidant boosts, pH balancing and muscle relaxation.
What’s in the kit?
The Seeking Health Stainless Steel PurEnema Kit comes with:
- 2.5 quart food-grade stainless steel enema bucket with handle
- 6-foot x 11mm diameter silicone tubing with clamp
- 3-foot x 11mm diameter silicone colon tube
- 5-inch x 8 to 15 mm diameter silicone retention nozzle
- 2.5-inch x 8 mm diameter silicone straight nozzle
- The Seeking Health Enema Instructional Booklet
Written by Seeking Health Founder,Dr. Benjamin Lynch N. D., The Enema Instructional Booklet is the most detailed and thorough instructional enema booklet available. With easy-to-follow step by step instructions, helpful information, and consultation on how to optimize your colon cleansing experience, this powerful natural health tool will educate you on the importance of Colon Cleansing and the proper way to perform a home Enema. You will learn:
• The importance of Colon Cleansing
• When to Colon Cleanse
• Common Causes of Constipation
• How to Prepare for the Enema
• Best Body Positions
• Taking in and expelling Enema Solution
• Enema Recipes
• Supportive Enema Products
• Lifestyle and Dietary tips
• How to assemble and care for your PurEnema Kit