Seeking Health L-Glutamine Powder, 300g
L-Glutamine Powder can replace glutamine lost due to stress or health conditions such as trauma, surgery, or chemotherapy. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and perfoms many vital functions. 10.58 oz/ 300g
Seeking Health L-Glutamine Powder
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. It provides nitrogen and carbon to many different cells in the body, and is needed to make other chemicals such as other amino acids and glucose.
Stress and some health conditions can impair your body's ability produce enough glutamine, making supplementation necessary to functions such as protein synthesis and maintaining intestinal function.
Glutamine supplementation may be effective for those undergoing chemotherapy; side effects of chemotherapy such as diarrhea, pain and swelling inside the mouth, nerve pain, and muscle and joint pain may be lessened by glutamine.
l-Glutamine by Seeking Health provides support for:
- • Protein synthesis & cellular energy
- • Decreased Intestinal Permeability - Glutamine is the primary fuel of the cells lining the small intestine.
- • Improved Intestinal Microbiota - Glutamine helps protect against pathogens such as Helicobacter pylori and supports beneficial intestinal microorganisms
- • Increased Immune Response
If your ability to produce glutamine has been compromised by circumstances of physical stress, such as:
- • Trauma
- • Surgery
- • Bone Marrow Transplantation
- • Chemotherapy
...then supplementing with Seeking Health L-Glutamine powder may help your body continue to function and repair.
Contains no milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/ gluten, corn, yeast, soybeans, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one scoop daily or as directed by a health care professional.
10.58 oz/ 300g
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.