Seeking Health L-Tyrosine, 100 ct
Seeking Health L-Tyrosine is an amino acid supplement used for formation of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. L-tyrosine is also an important precursor for brain-stimulating catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline) which support stress response mechanisms and ability to concentrate. Supplies 500 mg of L-tyrosine USP per each vegetarian capsule. 100 veg caps
Seeking Health L-Tyrosine, 100 veg caps
L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid. The body can produce it from phenylalanine. L-Tyrosine, in turn, produces catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine in the brain. Amino Acids are the core, building blocks of protein.
L-Tyrosine for mood and fatigue-
Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Fatigue : People who are under a lot of stress can benefit from L-Tyrosine supplementation. Under stressful conditions, the brain may not be able to synthesize enough tyrosine from phenylalanine. Also there is an added threat of important neurotransmitters becoming depleted during stress.
Important neurotransmitters include epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine are synthesized from tyrosine. Therefore, one of the possible benefits of L-Tyrosine is offsetting some of negative effects of stress. L-Tyrosine also finds its use in boosting one's mood, concentration, learning, and memory. L-Tyrosine helps to counter act fatigue and stress that is often associated with training. Hence, it is finds its place as a very useful supplement for athletes.
Additonal benefits include of this Tyrosine supplement :
- • L -Tyrosine supplement can improve endurance under stress.
- • It is an appetite suppressant.
- • It assists a lackluster thyroid, aiding dieters.
- • Helps improve energy levels by fighting fatigue.
- • L-Tyrosine helps improve a low sex drive.
- • It helps speed up the metabolism.
- • It helps to combat drug abuse when combined with tryptophan. It is purported to help with alcohol and cocaine withdrawal as well.
- • It is purported to help with PMS (premenstrual syndrome.
500 mg of L-Tyrosine is supplied in each easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsule. It absorbs faster than most L-Tyrosine supplements and is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, yeast, and soybeans.
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 capsules daily away from food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
100 veg caps
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.