Seeking Health Microbial Defense, 60 ct
Seeking Health Microbial Defense uses extracts of plants that have proven antibacterial and antifungal properties to inhibit the growth of pathogens gently and naturally. For yeast, bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. 60 veg caps
Seeking Health Microbial Defense, 60 veg caps
Trying to get rid of candida or other pathogenic microorganisms? Allergic to prescription antibiotics or just trying to balance your intestinal microflora naturally? Microbiral Defense uses extracts of plants that have proven antibacterial and antifungal properties to inhibit the growth of pathogens gently.
Microbiral Defense is formulated with wormwood, green tea, and berberine extracts to provide natural support for reducing:
- • Candida albicans & other pathogenic yeasts
- • Bacterial or viral infections
- • Parasites
- • Fungal infections
Microbiral Defense by Seeking Heatlh is formulated with three plants that are prized for their antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
• Berberine sulfate provides broad-spectrum support against numerous potential pathogens.
• Artemisia absinthium, also known as wormwood, has been used for thousands of years as a medicinal herb for internal parasites.
• Artemisia annua, commonly known as sweet wormwood, is rich in a sesquiterpene lactone that serves as a natural defense agent for the plant.
• Green tea provides polyphenols that hinder microbial growth and activity.
Microbrial Defense may be useful in a broad GI detoxification program or separately to support microbial balance.
Suggested Use: One (1) capsule twice daily before meals
60 veg caps
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.