Seeking Health Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors, 90 ct
Seeking Health Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors is a gentle iron supplement with a touch of added digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption. Iron absorption requires other nutrients and carriers such as vitamin A, copper, and riboflavin, all included in this potent and gentle formula. Pregnant women may take Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors to prevent iron deficiency and to restore iron levels. 90 capsules
Seeking Health Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors- a Gentle Iron, 90 capsules
Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors is a very gentle iron supplement with added nutrients to support digestion, optimize absorption, and to deliver iron to where it is needed in the body. Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors will gently deliver iron without causing sore stomach or constipation like other iron supplements might.
Iron is an important mineral that provides energy, attracts oxygen, builds blood, and is involved in food meatbolism, digestion, and elimination, and blood circulation and normal blood pressure.
Iron is often taken by vegetarians, the elderly, people with poor diets, and by women in the second or third trimester of pregnancy. Those with iron deficiency anemia, hair loss, and Plummer-Vinson syndrome also supplement with iron. Often times, iron supplements can cause upset stomachs and/ or constipation. Seeking Health Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors is a gentle iron supplement that is easily digested and absorbed.
Optimal Iron Plus Cofactos includes:
• Betaine HCI & Lipase- digestive enzymes that enhance iron absorption
• Cofactors- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Copper, and Riboflavin are required by iron for absorption and to deliver iron throughout the body
Pregnant women may take Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors to prevent iron deficiency and to help restore iron levels.
Note: Do not exceed two (2) capsules a day without talking with your doctor
Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule a day before breakfast or as directed by your health care practitioner
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.