Seeking Health ProBiota Woman, 60 ct
Seeking Health ProBiota Woman is a high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of nine different types of “friendly” probiotic bacteria which supports the genitourinary system of girls and women of all ages by promoting a healthy vaginal microflora.
Seeking Health ProBiota Woman
- • Helps maintain a healthy vaginal microflora: ProBiota Woman by Seeking Health delivers large amounts of specific probiotics to promote vaginal microflora balance and regulate against disturbances. The nine species in this formulation provide broad coverage to encourage a healthy balance of microflora across the genitourinary tract and create favorable conditions for dominance of normal, beneficial vaginal microorganisms.
- • Promotes a healthy acidic vaginal pH: Loss of normal vaginal acidity can also lead to the proliferation and overgrowth of harmful bacteria. Menstruation, pregnancy, oral contraceptive use, menopause, and diabetes are some of the factors that can alter the normally acidic vaginal pH. Lactobacillus species are well-recognized to promote an acidic vaginal pH by producing lactic acid. The presence of lactic acid lowers pH (making it more acidic), which helps protect the vagina against growth of opportunistic pathogens. When Lactobacillus species become less dominant, a change to more alkaline (less acidic) conditions in the vaginal pH occurs and numbers of pathogens such as Candida species, E. coli, and Gardnerella vaginalis (the most common cause of vaginal itching, discomfort, and discharge) may increase. Six Lactobacillus species normally predominant in the vaginal microflora are included to produce lactic acid and help maintain vaginal pH in a healthy acid range.
- • Supports against colonization by harmful yeast and bacteria: The beneficial types of live bacteria supplied by ProBiota Woman by Seeking Health have been shown to help augment mucosal immune responsiveness to pathogens and secrete substances that block pathogen adherence. Specific Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species are also included for their ability to produce significant amounts of hydrogen peroxide, which helps antagonize growth of harmful yeasts and bacteria and promote proliferation of beneficial microflora.
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.