Seeking Health PurEnema Retention Enema Tip, 5 inch
Seeking Health PurEnema Retention Enema Tip delivers enema liquid directly into the colon, while allowing for maximum retention of liquid. Made from 100% medical-grade silicone. 5 inches long.
Seeking Health PurEnema Retention Enema Tip, 5"
Seeking Health PurEnema Silicone Retention Tip (Nozzle) is constructed of 100% medical-grade silicone. This enema tip has a wider tip to stay comfortably in place until you remove it; allowing for better retention of enema liquid and alleviating the concern that you will leak or be unable to retain the enema liquid for the prescribed retention time. The Retention Enema Tip attaches easily to your enema hose and inserts comfortably into your rectum.
The medical-grade silicone is very durable and with proper care will last a long time. Silicone is a safer alternative than plastic enema tips as silicone is less porous than plastic and is more resistant to bacteria. PVC and latex enema parts can leach pthalates and adipates, which has been linked to reproductive and liver damage. The PurEnema Retention Enema Tip is ideal for those with chemical sensitivities.
PurEnema Retention Enema Tip
- • BPA-free, plastic-free, latex-free
- • 5 inch x 8 to 15 mm diameter 100% medical-grade silicone retention enema tip
- • Designed to insert and stay comfortably in your rectum until you remove it. Will not slip out.
- • Perfect for all types of enemas
- • Can be easily sterilized and reused
- • Works perfectly with PurEnema kit by Seeking Health
Caring for your PurEnema Retention Enema Tip: Medical-grade silicone is exceptionally durable. This enema tip can be easily sterilized and reused. After each use, simply rinse well and then add to boiling water for a few minutes. Take caution not to burn yourself. Hand dry thoroughly. Do not store in plastic as it will cause humidity leading to potential mold and bacterial growth.
Seeking Health PurEnema Kit, PurEnema Coffee, and PurEnema Tubing are also available.
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.