Seeking Health Trace Mineral Complex, 30 ct
Seeking Health Trace Mineral Complex provides 11 essential trace minerals needed for optimal health in well-tolerated and bioavailable forms. 30 veg caps
Seeking Health Trace Mineral Complex
Trace Mineral Complex from Seeking Health provides essential elements as chelated minerals so they will be well tolerated and easily absorbed.
Trace Mineral Complex contains 11 Minerals:
- • Iodine plays a vital role in the production of thyroid hormones
- • Zinc plays an important role in immune function and the absorption of B vitamins
- • Selenium acts as an antioxidant and a cofactor in a wide range of physiological processes
- • Copper is required for proper energy metabolism and numerous other bodily functions
- • Manganese is used in the development of the skeletal system & fatty acid synthesis
- • Chromium supports healthy blood sugar balance, cholesterol metabolism, and energy production
- • Molybdenum aids in sulfur metabolism for detoxification
- • Potassium helps maintain the body’s water balance, and is necessary for nerve and muscle function
- • Vanadium supports glucose and insulin metabolism
- • Boron supports healthy bone development and metabolism of calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium
- • Silicon supports connective tissue health and works well in combination with Manganese and Potassium
Trace Mineral Complex by Seeking Health provides chelated minerals in balanced doses and is free from common allergens, flow agents, or preservatives.
This formula does not contain common allergens such as Corn, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Gluten/Wheat, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, or Tree Nuts.
30 vegetarian capsules
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.