Seeking Health Vitamin A Drops, 1 fl oz/30mL
Seeking Health Vitamin A Drops provides 5,025 IUs of Vitamin A per single drop. Vitamin A is an important nutrient for vision, immune system function, bone and cartilage development, and the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue. This formulation combines two forms of vitamin A—palmitate and beta-carotene—that have been micellized into extremely small droplets that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. 1 fl oz
Seeking Health Vitamin A Drops, 1 fl oz
Seeking Health Vitamin A Drops This liquid dietary supplement uses a specialized process to provide a highly bioavailable, micellized form of vitamin A. This important nutrient plays an essential role in immune function, vision, growth and development, and the health of skin and mucous membranes. Micellized Vitamin A can be taken by anyone wishing to optimize their vitamin A intake and is especially recommended for persons with impaired digestion or malabsorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
• Highly bioavailable: As a fat-soluble nutrient, vitamin A is more difficult to absorb than watersoluble vitamins. Fat-soluble nutrients must be made water-soluble through several body processes in order to reach the absorptive cells of the digestive tract. Unfortunately these body processes are frequently inefficient even in healthy individuals. To support optimal absorption of this vital nutrient, this product provides vitamin A that has been micellized into extremely small, water-soluble droplets that are easily absorbed and readily assimilated.
• Easy-to-administer: The micellar drops can be conveniently mixed with foods or liquid and allow ready control of dosing to meet individual needs. Each single drop of Micellized Vitamin A provides 5,000 I.U. as vitamin A palmitate and 25 I.U. as beta-carotene (a phytonutrient with vitamin A activity).
• Free of common allergens: This product is free from common allergens including milk/casein, wheat/gluten, corn, soy, and yeast. It is also free of artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors. Potassium sorbate provides a safe and well-tolerated stabilizing agent for the liquid preparation.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one drop daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. The micelle drops can be taken directly or mixed with food, water or beverages.
Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics.
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.