Seeking Health Vitamin D3 5,000 IU, 100 ct
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 offers 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 in one vegetarian capsule. Vitamin D3 can reduce the risk of viral infections, balance the immune system, reduce symptoms of depression and seasonal affectivie disorder, and supports healthy bones. Many people prefer vitamin D3 supplementation to flu shots in the winter months. This vegetarian source of D3 comes from sheep's wool and is free from magnesium stearate or additives. 100 veg caps
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 5,000 IU - 100 veg caps
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 provides 5,000 IU of vegetarian vitamin D3 in each capsule. Vitamin D is essential for the functioning of many important systems in the body. Studies have shown that vitmain D is essential to health and may inhibit disease. Vitamin D deficiency is very common in many people, and even more so in those that live in cooler climates with longer winters.
Most of us do not get enough vitamin D from our diets, as it is naturally found in fatty fish, cod liver oil, egg yolks, and beef liver. The small amount of synthetic vitamin D2 that is often added to dairy products in an inferior form of this important nutrient.
Do you need Vitamin D?
- • Spending most of the day indoors
- • Wearing sunscreen to protect skin when outdoors
- • Live in a less sunny climate
- • Wintertime
- • Vegetarian diet
- • Darker skin tone (melanin blocks UVB rays from producing vitamin D in the skin)
Vitamin D3 5000 IU provides 5000 IU of cholecalciferol, a form of vitamin D3 that is more biologically active in the body than vitamin D2. The cholecalciferol derived from cholesterol found in sheep's wool, making it suitable for vegetarians.
Benefits of Vitamin D3 may include:
- • Balanced immune system
- • Healthy Bones
- • Elevated mood
- • Counteract Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Note: Vitamin D deficiency symptoms vary depending on the individual, and supplementing with too much vitamin D can cause elevated blood calcium levels. Please consult with a doctor to detemine the appropriate amount of vitamin D supplementation for your health. Measuring 25 hydroxy vitamin D levels is the preferred test for vitamin D deficiency, if the level is less than 80 than supplementation is highly recommended.
Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule daily with food or as recommended.
100 veg caps
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.