Items 1-36 of 93
- 20% OffHealthforce CircuForce Brain Power Ginkgo Extract, 90 ctPrice: $41.19 Special Price $32.95
- 10% OffUltra Botanicals CoQ10, 100mg, 60ctPrice: $39.95 Special Price $35.96
- 10% OffUltra Botanicals Ginkgo Biloba, 90 countPrice: $16.95 Special Price $15.26
- 10% OffEmerald Labs Memory Health, 60 countPrice: $39.95 Special Price $35.96
- 25% OffDr. Mercola Ubiquinol 100mg, 30 ctPrice: $29.29 Special Price $21.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Fermented Ginseng, 30 ctPrice: $32.49 Special Price $25.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Spiru-Blue Organic Spirulina with Astaxanthin, 120 ctPrice: $24.99 Special Price $19.97
- 20% OffDr. Mercola Royal Matcha Green Tea, 30gPrice: $34.99 Special Price $27.97
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Codonopsis and Astragalus, 100 countPrice: $21.00 Special Price $19.95
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Ginseng Sublime, 2 fl ozPrice: $39.00 Special Price $37.05
- 30% OffGarden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil, 60 ctPrice: $33.99 Special Price $23.79
- 30% OffGarden of Life RAW CoQ10, 60 countPrice: $54.99 Special Price $38.49Free Shipping!
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Liquid Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 8 fl ozPrice: $25.95 Special Price $22.06
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Ultimate Omega-D3, 60 countPrice: $28.95 Special Price $24.61
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Fishies, 30 countPrice: $34.95 Special Price $29.71
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Gummies, 60 countPrice: $22.95 Special Price $19.51
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet for Medium to Large Breed Dogs, 8 fl ozPrice: $23.95 Special Price $20.36
- 18% OffSynergy Company's Organic Super B-Complex, 60 ctPrice: $27.90 Special Price $22.95
- 17% OffBioGenesis CogniFactors, 60 countPrice: $43.69 Special Price $36.42
- 17% OffBioGenesis EskaLoft, 60 countPrice: $43.29 Special Price $36.08
- Pharmax Finest Pure Fish Oil with Essential Oil of Orange, 500mL$84.40Free Shipping!Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), 100mg, 60 count$49.10Free Shipping!
- Pure Encapsulations Memory Pro, 90 count$49.20Free Shipping!
- 8% OffBioGenesis Omega Emulsion, Sweet Lemon 14.5 fl ozPrice: $30.79 Special Price $28.29
- Blue Ice Infused Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 27.5 oz - Unflavored$54.99 As low as $42.89Free Shipping!
- Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Gel, 8 oz/240mL - Cinnamon$49.00 As low as $38.21Free Shipping!
- 15% OffNordic Naturals Complete Omega, 120 countPrice: $33.95 Special Price $28.86
- 10% OffOjio Bacopa Monnieri Extract Powder, 3.5 ozPrice: $24.99 Special Price $22.49
- Pure Encapsulations CogniMag, 120 count$63.60Free Shipping!
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Bacopa, 90 ctPrice: $17.60 Special Price $15.84
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Ginkgo Extract, 1 fl ozPrice: $13.20 Special Price $11.88
- 10% OffWhole Formulas Ginkgo Leaf, 90 ctPrice: $16.20 Special Price $14.58
Items 1-36 of 93
Tips of a Well-Maintained Cognitive Health
What causes cognitive impairment? The most common reason behind it is old age. It has also suggested that cognitive decline can be caused by other chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, et cetera. Although there is no medication for cognition prevention, there are dietary supplements or cognitive support supplements that one can take to prevent it. It is important that one does so because the consequences are great if cognitive health is not maintained. Here are some cognitive support supplements to get you going:
This is a natural and herbal supplement that is taken from the Ginkgo biloba tree. It has shown to increase brain power, focus, and memory but stimulating blood flow to the brain.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:The two types of omega-3 fatty acids are great cognitive support supplements that have been shown to improve and maintain mental health. EPA(one of the two fatty acids) works to reduce inflammation in the brain to prevent it from damage. The other one, DHA, accounts for a large portion of the fats in the brain so taking in plenty of this can help the brain function better.
Phospholipids are one of the most important cognitive support supplements that one can take - especially since aging has a lot to do with the changes in the lipids composition in the brain. Taking 300-400 mg of either phosphatidylserine or phosphatidylcholine, the two types of phospholipids in the brain, can help to prevent decline of cognitive health as well as improve it.
Vitamins are key to not just brain health but overall health in general. Vitamins are great cognitive support supplements and there have been numerous studies that have been carried out to prove this. Vitamin D has mostly bone benefits, but it has been shown to be indirectly related to cognitive enhancement. Vitamins A and C are key antioxidants which can enhance cognition as well as working to prevent cognitive decline.
Although there are numerous more cognitive support supplements, these are the ones that have been found to be most effective. Cognitive support supplements are not a cure for cognitive conditions, but they are a start to a healthier cognition and can be used to prevent decline. There haven't been any studies that have proven that each works, but there have been studies that have shown that it works on some. The best way to see if cognitive support supplements work for you is to try them and see for yourself.