Uckele Cell Longevity 100ct Capsules
Uckele's Cell Longevity is targeted to support healthy aging from the cellular level. It promotes the healthy biological function of every cell in the body to support cellular vitality, graceful aging, and vibrant health. Promotes healthy telomere length, mitochondrial function, maintains insulin, and cortisol balance. Also supports healthy levels of free radical production, healthy cell membranes, a healthy balance of cross-linking, and balanced cellular turnover.
Aging really begins within the cells, long before it starts to show on the surface. Cell Longevity is targeted to support healthy aging from the cellular level. This breakthrough formula addresses the chemistry associated with mental and physical energy by promoting an overall restorative effect for lifelong health from the inside out.
Cell Longevity supports healthy telomere length, promotes mitochondrial function, maintains insulin and cortisol balance, supports healthy levels of free radical production, promotes healthy cell membranes, supports a healthy balance of cross-linking and promotes balanced cellular turnover.
The specific balance of ingredients in Cell Longevity promote the normal, healthy biological function of every cell in the body to support cellular vitality, graceful aging and vibrant health.
The Powerful Ingredients in this unique formula:
- Astragulus Root Extract supports and protects telomere length, helps maintain healthy heart function, and supports immune function by contributing to the healthy production and activity of specialized white blood cells.
- Bitter Melon Fruit Extract provides antioxidant support to protect DNA from the damaging free radicals that play a role in aging. It also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity.
- Grape Seed Extract is the most powerful antioxidant available. It acts as a free radical scavenger in the body by donating beneficial electrons that help stop the cascade of oxidation, which can speed the aging process. It also promotes healthy collagen and elastin content in the skin’s connective tissue.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract supports cell membrane integrity and helps reduce fat storage to support hormone sensitivity, the ability of the cell membrane to accept hormones. It also supports healthy cortisol function, healthy cholesterol levels and lipid profiles.
- Turmeric Root Extract supports healthy cell division and the detoxification of aging cells to promote a healthy inflammatory response and support for brain function.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) fights free radicals to support the creation of cellular energy by protecting the mitochondria.
- Quercetin Bud Powder promotes unique protective mechanisms for the hardworking heart muscle by boosting mitochondrial activity to maximize oxygen utilization and tissue repair.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract is highly effective in the suppression of free radicals for a healthy inflammatory response. It also supports healthy cell replication and heart function, exercise tolerance and healthy prostate and breast tissue.
- Resveratrol has the unique ability to mimic the effects of caloric restriction, which has been shown to promote longevity in a variety of organisms. It also supports healthy insulin sensitivity, enhanced mitochondrial function, dopamine receptors and a healthy inflammatory response.
- Apigenin, a powerful plant flavonoid, supports brain cell protection and cognitive function. It also promotes Superoxide Dismatuse production, the enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxidation in cells for a healthy inflammatory reaction.
- Pterostilbene, a compound from the same family as Resveratrol, has been shown to work synergistically with Resveratrol to support longevity genes and healthy prostate and breast tissue.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) protects and augments delicate mitochondrial structures to promote youthful cellular function with antioxidant support, healthy cell production, mitochondrial defense and helps regulate calorie restriction. PQQ plays an important role in the formation of neural pathways and long-term memory.
Cell Longevity defends against the major theories of aging
Uckele’s Cell Longevity’s perfect balance of ingredients supports graceful aging by working against these seven major theories of aging.
The Telomere Theory of Aging
Telomeres protect DNA and are located at the ends of chromosomes. When a cell divides, these telomeres become shorter and shorter. Eventually, the telomeres become too short to protect the DNA and the chromosomes degrade. This causes cells to die off and contributes to the aging process. Cell Longevity helps to support telomere length with ingredients such as Astralugus Root Extract.
The Mitochondrial Decline Theory
Mitochondria are the part of our cells that create energy. When we are young, our mitochondria are large and aplenty. As we age, the mitochondria in our cells shrink and deplete. Cell Longevity contains synergistic amounts of ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10, Quercitin Bud Powder and Pyrroloquinoline Quinone to support healthy mitochondrial function.
The Neuroendocrine Theory of Aging
Our Neuroendocrine system regulates all of the hormones in our body. The hypothalamus in the brain lets our bodies know what organs need to release hormones and when to do it. As we age, the hypothalamus becomes less efficient at this communication, causing hormone imbalances. Cell Longevity supports healthy hormone and hypothalamus activity with specific measurements of ingredients such as Turmeric, Bitter Melon Fruit, and Astralagus Root Extract.
The Free Radical Theory of Aging
Free radicals are negatively-charged molecules that are missing an electron. They steal from other molecules to become complete. When there are too many of these free radicals inside the body, they cause oxidation and cell destruction. Cell Longevity contains antioxidants and antioxidant-containing ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol, Apegnin and Grape Seed Extract to help protect against free radical damage.
The Membrane Theory of Aging
When we age, our cell membranes become stiff and are less efficient at absorbing nutrients and expelling toxins. Cell Longevity Supports healthy cell membrane function with ingredients such as Green Tea Leaf Extract.
The Cross-Linking Theory of Aging
Cross linking occurs when blood sugar, or glucose, binds to proteins. When excessive cross linking occurs, body tissues become harder, less elastic and lose function. Cell Longevity’s proprietary formula helps to defend against cross-linking.
Regular Cellular Apoptosis
Programmed cell death, also known as apoptosis, is a normal part of the cell lifecycle and is necessary to replenish the body with new, younger cells. Apoptosis becomes a threat to graceful aging when it is occurring too little, too often, or when the wrong type of cells are dying (i.e. the younger cells are dying off instead of the old ones). Cell Longevity’s blend of botanicals and nutrients help to support regular, healthy apoptosis.
Introducing: Cell Longevity
How Cell Longevity Combats the Major Theories of Aging
For more information on Cell Longevity, check out these informational tools: