Uckele Glycophagen, 375g
Revive your immune system with Glycophagen.
The immune system protects the body by identifying and destroying infectious agents, such as bacteria or viruses – and believe it or not, the digestive tract plays a huge role in immune function. A complex system of lymphatic ducts in the gut provides barriers to infection and plays an important role in immune responses. 70% the immune system is from this lymph tissue that surrounds the digestive tract, making the gut a first line defense function against the exposure to foreign substances.
A targeted formula can support immune issues stemming from the gastrointestinal tract. Important ingredients to support of the immune system at the site of the gastrointestinal system include:
- Probiotics such as Lactobacillus and Bifido Bacterium help re-establish beneficial gut bacteria by reducing pathogenic bacteria and their toxins.
- Prebiotics such as Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides and Arabinogalactan serve as food for the beneficial bacteria in the gut. These bacteria support and balance digestive health, acid base balance, detoxification and gut related immune function.
- Arabinogalactan, isolated from the bark of the Larch tree, is an immune modulating form of fiber with positive benefits on digestive function. It has well documented prebiotic effects on probiotic organisms by acting as a food supply to friendly intestinal bacteria. Like the well-known fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Arabinogalactan is considered a prebiotic.
- Combining Arabinogalactan with Prebiotics and Probiotics provides potent support for the immune system at the site of the gut lymphatic ducts, and can help repair gut tissue, re-inoculate good microflora and replace the needed enzymes for proper GI balance.
- BioActive Whey is a specific fraction of whey protein isolate that supports immune function and detoxification.
- Beta Glucan is a yeast extract that supports immune function, specifically supports NK (natural killer) cell activity, and nutritionally activates the immune response through the Macrophage immune cells.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid that supports immune function, detoxification and the management of excessive free radicals from immune oxidative stress.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that supports healthy gut function by supporting the structural integrity of the gut cells.
In the spotlight: Bio Active Whey
Bio active whey is a protein found in milk. While protein has many beneficial properties, one of its most interesting, and perhaps overlooked, is its ability to support the immune system. Bio active whey increases the production of glutathione, an antioxidant that is crucial to keeping your body healthy and immune system working at its best.
“Making people and their animals healthier” is more than just the core focus at Uckele Health & Nutrition; it’s our passion. That’s why we’ve committed ourselves to the science of nutritional health for over 50 years, formulating, customizing and manufacturing the highest quality nutritional products on the market. That’s our highest priority. We are all alive because of nutrition, but it’s health and good nutrition that keeps life worth living. We are focused on improving the quality of life for the people and the animals they love by producing unparalleled supplements to support their health.