BioGenesis Ultra Hematinic, 60 count
BioGenesis Ultra Hematinic, 60 capsules
BioGenesis Ultra Hematinic provides a comprehensive blend of nutrientsinvolved in the healthy replication and maintenance of red blood cells (RBCs). Healthy circulating levels of red blood cells are essential for the delivery of oxygen andnutrients to the body’s tissues.
Ulta Hemantinic provides 30mg (166% of the DV) of iron in each serving as iron glycinate. Iron supplementation frequently leads to constipation in many individuals. Iron glycinate is a chelated form of iron that is well tolerated by most individuals.
This supplement also contains
- Thiamin has noted erythropoietic properties. Thiamin supports the production of red blood cells.*
- Pyridoxine supports a healthy red blood cell count and metabolism.*
- Foliuc acid is necessary for DNA replication and healthy synthesis of RBCs. Folate deficiency may result in large, undifferentiated RBCs with low oxygen and nutrient carrying capacity.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency may result in irreversible damage to the central nervous system as well as interfere with healthy RBC replication.
- Copper is essential for proper formation of hemoglobin. Deficiency of this mineral is associated with pale (hypochromic), small (microcytic) red blood cells.