BioGenesis UTI-Max 60 ct
BioGenesis UTI-MAX, 60 capsules
BioGenesis UTI-MAX soothes and protects the delicate structures of the urinary tract. This supplement contains antioxidants‚ sugars‚ antimicrobials‚ and botanicals to reduce inflammation‚ promote healing‚ eliminate pathogens‚ and support the repair of the kidney urinary bladder (KUB) system.
- Vitamin A for the proper synthesis of mucoproteins and glycoproteins found in mucous membrane secretions. It protects the integrity of epithelial mucous membranes such as the respiratory tract, digestive tract, and urinary tract. Vitamin A is essential for normal immune system function.
- Vitamin C plays a beneficial role in infections due to its ability to promote a strong and vigorous immune system. In addition, it has a role in the production of collagen to enhance tissue integrity and healing of inflamed mucosal surfaces.
- D-Mannose is a simple sugar found naturally in cranberries. Most of this sugar is excreted through the kidney urinary bladder system. D-Mannose attaches to bacterial cell membrane receptor sites and dislodges them from their tissue attachment sites. In this way pathogenic bacteria are flushed out of the urinary system and cleared from the body. D-Mannose helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Cranberry extract has anti-adhesive agents that assist in flushing bacterial pathogens from the urinary tract. Native Americans have used cranberry for centuries due to its healthy support of the urinary system.
- Uva ursi is indicated for inflammatory infectious conditions of the urinary tract.
- Dandelion extract (Teraxacum officinale) have reported supportive properties for the kidney urinary bladder system, especially when combined with uva ursi.
- Berberine has a long traditional use in the treatment of urinary tract infections due to its antibiotic, antifungal, and antimicrobial attributes.
60 count capsules