BodyBio Liquid Minerals Set #1-9
BodyBio Liquid Minerals Set #1-9 is a complete set of the minerals your body needs in highly bioavailable liquid form. This set contains Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium & Iodine. Set of 9 - 2 fl oz bottles.
BodyBio Liquid Minerals Set: #1-9
Minerals are absolutely essential for our body to function in a healthy manner. This set contains Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium & Iodine.
What are Liquid Minerals used for?
Minerals are essential, but are depleted in most people, probably because of today's over-fertilized, over-pesticide farming. Since heavy metals (bad minerals), such as Mercury, lead, cadmium, etc., are more prevalent in our society then ever before, it is believed that the intake of good minerals will help remove those toxins (bad minerals)
One mineral can, and will, displace another with the same ionic value. By taking good minerals, we help displace bad minerals & mobilize them out of the body. It's a double nutritional hit: adding needed minerals and detoxing at the same time.
- • #1 - Potassium is critical to cardiovascular health and nerve function. It regulates water balance and assists in elimination of waste.
- • #2 - Zinc is an antioxidant that assists in the maintenance of body tissues, and supports the immune system. Zinc also aids in your body's assimilation of vitamins.
- • #3 - Magnesium is important in aiding digestion, and the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates. Magnesium can relieve tension, and is important in muscle contraction and relaxation.
- • #4 - Copper supports the formation of red blood cells, protein metabolism and iron assimilation.
- • #5 - Chromium is important for the regulation of metabolism, maintenance of healthy insulin and blood sugar levels, and supports liver function.
- • #6 - Maganese supports all mental functions, including memory. Manganese also strenthens tendons, tissues and ligaments, as well as promoting organ health.
- • #7 - Molybdenum helps burn fat by boosting metabolism, and promotes general well being and better sleep.
- • #8 - Selenium supports tissue elasticity, is crucial to heart muscle function, and supports fertility. Selenium is a potent antioxidant.
- • #9 - Iodine is a natural antibiotic that regulate hormones, body weight, and the thyroid, and controls digestion, heart rate, body temperature, the nervous and reproductive system.
Why are your Liquid Minerals in liquid form?
Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body. Using the BodyBio Mineral Taste Test Kit gives you the ability to taste them and then take only the ones you need.
Is the dosage listed on each bottle suitable for a child?
Yes, however if the child is taking other supplements or medications, we recommend speaking with a health care practitioner. Since the dosage is measured in drops, the dosage is easily adjustable.
Why do your Liquid Minerals need to be taken with Vitamin C? How much Vitamin C is needed?
A pinch of Vitamin C is added to our Liquid Minerals because it helps to make the minerals more bio-available to the body.
Are your liquid minerals Ionic or Colloidal? Why-what is the difference?
E-Lyte Liquid minerals are ionic. Ionic minerals dissolve in aqueous solution (water), while colloidal minerals are suspended in aqueous solution.
Are there any side effects from taking Liquid Minerals?
None have ever been reported to us.
Can your Liquid Minerals be taken on an empty stomach?
They can be taken on an empty stomach.
About BodyBio, the company
BodyBio was founded in 1995 by Dr. Patricia Kane and her entrepreneurial partner and husband, Edward Kane.
In 1995, Ed and Patricia Kane, Ph.D. developed a medical database program that would produce a list of required nutrients based on an individual’s blood chemistry results. It links nutritional deficiencies to a person’s blood chemistry/CBC and red cell fatty acids, and provides recommendations to correct those deficiencies, known as The BodyBio Report.
Focusing on evidence based nutrition for over 25 years, Dr. Kane has written numerous articles and books for both the scientific community and the public. Dr. Kane’s primary interest is in fatty acids, nutritional biochemistry, cell membrane function and neurological disturbances, and has a long standing interest in the challenging areas of seizure disorders, autism, traumatic brain injury, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, CFIDS, and heavy metal toxicity. Her dedication and success in working with children and adults with fragile brain architecture and patients with challenging neurological problems has brought her widespread recognition in the field of nutritional biochemistry.
Dr. Kane works with doctors across the country addressing complex metabolic disorders and lipid disturbances with targeted nutritional intervention.
Dr. Kane serves as Director of Medical Research at BodyBio, having developed a biomedical analysis system for fatty acid and biochemical testing. Her expertise in boldly addressing complex metabolic aberrations and lipid disturbances with targeted nutritional intervention for neurological disorders has led to direct nutrient application utilized by medical doctors worldwide. Her clinical experience, working with physicians, spans 30 years.