Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics For Pets, 90g
Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics For Pets
Pet Probiotics helps support your pet's healthy digestive tract. With 14 essential probiotics, this beneficial blend aids in overall gastrointestinal vitality and balance.
All pets can benefit from probiotics; they aid digestion and support a healthy immune system. These beneficial bacteria can inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, like E.Coli and Salmonella, among others. Probiotics have been shown to effectively treat diarrhea, irritable bowel and intestinal inflammation, and may prevent urinary tract infections.
Defend, bolster and maintain your cat or dog's total health with Pet Probiotics. Your pets are special. Take extra special care of them with Pet Probiotics, created especially for their well being.
Each serving of Complete Probiotics for Pets contains :
- Bifidobacterium lactis: a friendly bacteria often found in yogurt that is known to help stimulate immune responses.
- Bifidobacterium animalis: a unique bacteria that promotes optimal health and protection within the digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: guards the health of your pet’s entire digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium longum: keeps your pet’s digestive system running smoothly, and helps enhance their immune system.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: helps promote a healthy balance of flora in your pet’s intestine. What's more, this organism is especially helpful for enhancing immune response.
- Lactobacillus casei: works with other helpful organisms, and helps to encourage the growth of other "good" bacteria.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: helps to ensure that the nutrients in vitamins and supplements are getting to your pet’s cells.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: assists your pet’s elimination and occasional intestinal discomfort by working to stabilize their intestinal microflora.
- Lactobacillus bulgarious: works with other Lactobacillus strains to provide your pet with a potential source of dietary antioxidants.
- Bacillus coagulans: helps enhance your pet’s intestinal health and provides back-up for sporadic intestinal discomfort.
Plus 4 more: Streptococcus thermaphilus, Saccromyces boulardi, E. faecium, and Lactospore Lactobacillus sporogenes.
The end result: You get fifty-eight billion bacterial "buddies" ready to help support your pet’s digestive tract and promote a natural balance of bacteria to this all-important area of their body.
Suggested Daily Use for Dogs:
Small Dogs (up to 15 lbs): Maintenance/well being dose: 1 gram daily (1/2 scoop). Therapeutic dose: 2 grams daily (1 scoop).
Medium dogs (15 lbs - 39 lbs): Maintenance/well being dose: 2 grams daily (1 scoop). Therapeutic dose: 4 grams daily (2 scoops).
Large breed dogs (40 lbs - 89 lbs): Maintenance/well being dose: 3 grams daily (1 1/2 scoops). Therapeutic dose: 6 grams (3 scoops).
Giant breed dogs (90+ lbs): Maintenance/well being dose: 4 grams daily (2 scoops). Therapeutic dose: 9 grams daily (4 1/2 scoops).
Suggested Daily Use for Cats:
Maintenance/well being dose: 1 gram daily (1/2 scoop). Therapeutic dose: 2 grams daily (1 scoop).
90 gram container (30 servings).
About Dr Mercola, the company
Dr. Joseph Mercola is on a mission to bring people practical solutions to their health problems. As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Mercola practices a "whole person" approach to medicine, focusing on preventative health care. Dr. Mercola extensively researches and promotes premium, all-natural whole-food based products that provide broad spectrum health benefits.
Dr. Mercola focuses as much on what you put in your body as what you put on it. He offers all natural hair care, sunscreens, and oral care products in addition to his supplements, such as probiotics, multi-vitamins, and antioxidants, and whole-foods and teas. Dr. Mercola offers products for the entire family, including kids and even non-toxic products for your pet's good health as well. Dr. Mercola is an advocate for a dietary and lifestyle approach to health, and is dedicated to bringing you the products that will optimize the health of your entire family.
In addition to being a licensed DO, Dr. Mercola is also board certified in family medicine, and served as the chairman of the family medicine department at St. Alexius Medical center for 5 years, and is a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Mercola was voted the 2009 Ultimate Wellness Game Changer by the Huffington Post, and has been featured in TIME magazine, LA Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News, Today Show, CBS’s Washington Unplugged with Sharyl Attkisson, and other major media resources. Dr. Mercola is the author of several books, including The No-Grain Diet (with Alison Rose Levy), a New York Times Bestseller.