Nut Butters & Spreads
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Almond Butter, Raw Unpasteurized Organic, 16 ozPrice: $28.99 Special Price $23.19Out of stock
- Jem Salted Caramel Almond Butter, 6.52oz$12.99Out of stock
- Jem Coffee Cashew Almond Butter, 6.52oz$12.99Out of stock
- Jem Coffee Cashew Almond Butter, 16oz$26.69Out of stock
- 15% OffNorth American Herb & Spice Alfalfa Honey 10ozPrice: $12.99 Special Price $11.04
- 8% OffJEM Cashew Curry Tahini, 6ozPrice: $8.69 Special Price $7.99
- Ancient Organics Ghee, 16oz$26.95
- Ancient Organics Ghee, 8oz$16.95Out of stock
- 5% OffJem Raw Superberry Maqui Camu Sprouted Almond Butter, 16 ozPrice: $29.99 Special Price $28.50
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Cacao Butter, Ecuadorian Organic, 12 ozPrice: $17.99 Special Price $14.39
- 28% OffDastony Raw Coconut Butter, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $7.92
- 5% OffJem Raw Cinnamon Red Maca Sprouted Almond Butter, 16 ozPrice: $29.99 Special Price $28.50
- 23% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Original, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $10.80
- 23% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Mint, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $10.80
- 31% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Crunch, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $9.60
- 23% OffRawtella Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Coffee, 6 oz/170gPrice: $13.95 Special Price $10.80
- 27% OffDastony Raw Sprouted Almond Butter, 8 ozPrice: $17.99 Special Price $13.19
- 28% OffDastony Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Butter, 8 ozPrice: $11.98 Special Price $8.63
- 28% OffDastony Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seed Butter, 8 ozPrice: $12.98 Special Price $9.35
- 28% OffDastony Raw Hazelnut Butter, 8 ozPrice: $14.98 Special Price $10.79
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Sprouted Almond Butter, 16ozPrice: $28.99 Special Price $23.19Out of stock
Nut Butters & Spreads - Foods & Ingredients
Nutritionists recommend nuts and healthy nut butter spreads to support heart health. New research published on March 7, 2017, Journal of the American Medical Association recommends nuts and healthy nut butter spreads as part of your daily diet. The study, conducted by Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, prove the addition of nuts, seeds, and healthy nut butter spreads can reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease. Evidence also indicates that adding these healthy choices to your diet may help you support a healthy lifestyle. Here are some nut butter and healthy nut butter spreads, health benefits, and ways to enjoy them.
Almond butter is an ideal replacement for peanut butter for those with peanut allergies. Rich in vitamin E, healthy fats, and minerals, this healthy nut butter spread is also high in fiber and antioxidant phytonutrients needed to control LDL cholesterol. Use almond butter in sandwiches and in your favorite smoothie. It also makes a great addition to many tasty sauce recipes.
Sunflower seeds, a tasty food in America for more than a thousand years. You can enjoy great sunflower taste and powerful health benefits now in healthy nut butter spreads. High in vitamin E, sunflower butter is anti-inflammatory and supports heart health. Use it in sandwiches, smoothies and as a tasty addition to your favorite cookie batter. Your whole family will love it.
Cashews are loaded with nutrients your body needs. Rich in magnesium and riboflavin, healthy nut butter spreads made with cashews are an ideal replacement for starchy, carb-loaded processed snack. Use it as a spread, dip with celery or carrot sticks or in a sandwich. This healthy diet choice works great in many sauces and glazes for meats.
Silky smooth sesame seed paste, sometimes called Tahini or Soom Tahini, is a proven source of vital minerals copper, phosphorus, zinc, and iron. Healthy nut butter spreads containing Tahini are also an excellent source of antioxidants and dietary fiber. Research also shows elements found in sesame seeds have properties known to help prevent heart disease. Enjoy sesame paste on its own as a dip for fruit and vegetables or stir it into your favorite sauce or homemade salad dressing for added zip. Tahini is available in a variety of flavors including delicious cashew curry and chocolate.
For many people, coconut butter is completely off the menu because they don’t know it exists. For good health and great taste, it should be in your line up of favorite healthy nut butter spreads. Nutritionally, healthy nut butter spreads made from coconut butter are rich in lauric acid, essential amino acids, and minerals. Use it just like butter (great for lactose intolerance issues) on toast or a sweet potato. It also works great in stir-fry or for baking.
The freshest, raw nuts and seeds are handcrafted and stone ground to perfection by artisans dedicated to bringing you the creamiest and most delectable gourmet spreads and butters available.
Ancient techniques like stone-grinding bring a smooth texture to these decadent spreads, while careful monitoring of temperatures during processing results in raw butters that preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients naturally found in nuts and seeds.