Nuts, Seeds & Trail Mixes
Items 1-36 of 52
- Dragon Herbs Hermit's Mix, 6ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.54
- Dragon Herbs Longan Fruit, 6 ozPrice: $12.49 Special Price $12.34
- Lydia's Sassy Shiitake Sprouted Almonds, 8ozPrice: $15.95 Special Price $14.17
- Live Superfoods Macadamia Nuts, Organic, 8ozPrice: $22.99 Special Price $18.39
- GoRaw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, 16 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $12.99
- GoRaw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, 16 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.49
- GoRaw Sprouted Spicy Fiesta Seed Mix, 16 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $13.99
- Live Superfoods Goji Berries, Organic
Starting at $13.99
- Live Superfoods Mango Slices, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- Live Superfoods Cashews, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $16.99 Special Price $12.99
- Live Superfoods Macadamia Nuts, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $32.99 Special Price $26.99
- Live Superfoods Chocolate Covered Goji Berries, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $13.99 Special Price $11.19
- Live Superfoods Chocolate Covered Coconut Chunks, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $9.59
- Live Superfoods Pineapple Rings, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.99
- Live Superfoods Papaya Spears, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.99
- Live Superfoods Endurance Trail Mix, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- Live Superfoods Austrian Pumpkin Seeds, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- Live Superfoods Jackfruit, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $9.49
- Live Superfoods Chia Seeds, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $7.19
- Live Superfoods Turkish Figs, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- Live Superfoods Walnut Halves, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $19.99 Special Price $15.99
- Live Superfoods Turkish White Mulberries, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $11.99
Items 1-36 of 52
Healthy Nuts, Seets & Trail Mixes
We are going NUTS over our selection of raw, organic nuts and seeds! Nuts and seeds are a wonderful source of protein and amino acids, vitamins and minerals that support energy production, and beneficial essential fatty acids.
Get to snacking with our raw nuts and seeds, spread yummy, creamy nut and seed butters on your favorite breads, and get cooking with our gluten-free and grain-free flours made from cashews and almonds!
Snacking, baking, munching, and crunching- our nuts and seed will have you rushing back for more! Try our raw organic almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, pili nuts, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, amazon jungle peanuts and tasty seed mixes!
We've all been there. We're out doing something that requires u to be away from our healthier food choices but your just so hungry and snacking on that chocolate bar in the only option. Well don't let guilt consume you like you consumed that candy bar. No just make a switch to healthy nut trail mixes! Many under estimate the power healthy nut trail mixes have when dieting in an "on the go fashion".
Well lets sort things out. what makes "healthy nut trail mixes" healthy or not so healthy. For starters it should diffidently be organic. It should have a majority of ingredients to be organic if not all. It shouldn't contain any preservatives that maintain freshness like Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), calcium ascorbate and calcium propionate just to name a few. Also look out for added oils in the ingredients list. This may mean the nuts were fired in that oil, lessening the nutritional value of them. Along with the oil watch out for high levels of salt and sugar as these are added to promote "snack-ability" causing you to eat more than needed. However small amounts to taste never hurts.
Now that we got that out of the way lets go over what qualify as healthy nut trail mixes and my personal picks. Healthy nut trail mixes should have raw and organic ingredients that make up a majority of the ingredient list. There should a low amount of salt and little to no sugar added. Dried fruits and sometimes vegetables are a plus ans they will provide fiber and nutritious vitamins. Especially dried fruits because they will take up the need for added sugars due to their naturally sweet taste. For my top choices I usually go to Healthy Goods to order mine. My go to brand is "Living Intentions". They follow my listed rules that provide the healthiest options for snacking.
Living Intentions have numerous flavors that suit different pallets. From chocolaty sweet to nutty and savory. Their healthy nut trail mixes are a fa better choice than that candy bar sitting on your dashboard for a week. The next time you choose to snack choose healthy nut trail mixes.