Nuts, Seeds & Trail Mixes
Items 1-36 of 49
- 5% OffDragon Herbs Hermit's Mix, 6ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $8.54
- 1% OffDragon Herbs Longan Fruit, 6 ozPrice: $12.49 Special Price $12.34
- 13% OffGoRaw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, 16 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $12.99
- 5% OffGoRaw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, 16 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $9.49
- 7% OffGoRaw Sprouted Spicy Fiesta Seed Mix, 16 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $13.99
- Living Intentions Sprouted Nuts, Almonds, Unsalted, 6oz$8.99Out of stock
- Live Superfoods Goji Berries, Organic
Starting at $13.99Out of stock
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Mango Slices, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79Out of stock
- 24% OffLive Superfoods Cashews, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $16.99 Special Price $12.99
- 18% OffLive Superfoods Macadamia Nuts, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $32.99 Special Price $26.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Chocolate Covered Goji Berries, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $13.99 Special Price $11.19
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Chocolate Covered Coconut Chunks, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $9.59Out of stock
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Pineapple Rings, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Papaya Spears, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $9.99 Special Price $7.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Endurance Trail Mix, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Austrian Pumpkin Seeds, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- 21% OffLive Superfoods Jackfruit, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $11.99 Special Price $9.49
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Chia Seeds, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $8.99 Special Price $7.19
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Turkish Figs, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $10.99 Special Price $8.79
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Walnut Halves, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $19.99 Special Price $15.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Turkish White Mulberries, Organic, 12 ozPrice: $14.99 Special Price $11.99
- 20% OffLive Superfoods Brazil Nuts, Organic, 8 ozPrice: $19.99 Special Price $15.95Out of stock
Items 1-36 of 49
Healthy Nuts, Seets & Trail Mixes
We are going NUTS over our selection of raw, organic nuts and seeds! Nuts and seeds are a wonderful source of protein and amino acids, vitamins and minerals that support energy production, and beneficial essential fatty acids.
Get to snacking with our raw nuts and seeds, spread yummy, creamy nut and seed butters on your favorite breads, and get cooking with our gluten-free and grain-free flours made from cashews and almonds!
Snacking, baking, munching, and crunching- our nuts and seed will have you rushing back for more! Try our raw organic almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashews, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, pili nuts, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, amazon jungle peanuts and tasty seed mixes!
We've all been there. We're out doing something that requires u to be away from our healthier food choices but your just so hungry and snacking on that chocolate bar in the only option. Well don't let guilt consume you like you consumed that candy bar. No just make a switch to healthy nut trail mixes! Many under estimate the power healthy nut trail mixes have when dieting in an "on the go fashion".
Well lets sort things out. what makes "healthy nut trail mixes" healthy or not so healthy. For starters it should diffidently be organic. It should have a majority of ingredients to be organic if not all. It shouldn't contain any preservatives that maintain freshness like Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), calcium ascorbate and calcium propionate just to name a few. Also look out for added oils in the ingredients list. This may mean the nuts were fired in that oil, lessening the nutritional value of them. Along with the oil watch out for high levels of salt and sugar as these are added to promote "snack-ability" causing you to eat more than needed. However small amounts to taste never hurts.
Now that we got that out of the way lets go over what qualify as healthy nut trail mixes and my personal picks. Healthy nut trail mixes should have raw and organic ingredients that make up a majority of the ingredient list. There should a low amount of salt and little to no sugar added. Dried fruits and sometimes vegetables are a plus ans they will provide fiber and nutritious vitamins. Especially dried fruits because they will take up the need for added sugars due to their naturally sweet taste. For my top choices I usually go to Healthy Goods to order mine. My go to brand is "Living Intentions". They follow my listed rules that provide the healthiest options for snacking.
Living Intentions have numerous flavors that suit different pallets. From chocolaty sweet to nutty and savory. Their healthy nut trail mixes are a fa better choice than that candy bar sitting on your dashboard for a week. The next time you choose to snack choose healthy nut trail mixes.