Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Maximum Support, 60 ct
Seeking Health ProBiota 12 capsules provide maximum support for your immune system with 50+ billion CFUs and over 12 species of beneficial probiotics. If you are struggling with chronic digestive conditions, recurring yeast infections, autoimmune disease, or decreased immune function, ProBiota 12 capsules may be of significant benefit to you. ProBiota can help maintain optimal health by supporting immune health, and repelling harmful bacteria and yeasts. 60 vegetarian capsules
Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Maximum Support 50+ Billion CFUs, Capsules
ProBiota 12 Maxiumum Support Capsules provide a combination of 12 different strains of beneficial bacteria vital to intestinal health and overall well-being.
Probiotic supplements contain live, "good" bacteria that replenish and maintain the essential microflora in the gut. These beneficial bacteria promote proper digestion, support immune system function, aid in the production of vitamins, and defend against harmful disease-causing bacteria.
Over 80% of our immune system is located in our gut, and an imbalance or shortage of "good" bacteria can result in viral, bacterial, yeast, or urinary tract infections. An imbalance of bacteria can also contribute to increased allergic sensitivities, poor digestion, and inflammation.
Your natural numbers of beneficial bacteria can be reduced by a number of factors:
- Improper diet
- Exposure to toxins
- Use of anti-biotics or other medications
Seeking Health Probiota 12 is a synergistic blend of 12 probiotic species. These 12, safe, well-studied probiotic lactic acid bactera provide a broad-spectrum of benefits that help restore intestinal microbalance mroe effectively compared to single strain formulas.
- 6 colonizing Lactobacillus strains are important for the small intestines
- 4 colonizing Bifidobacterium strains benefit the gastrointestinal tract
- 2 transient bacteria (normally found in yogurt) provide a benefit throughout the GI tract.
Benefits of supplementing with ProBiota 12
- Produces lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds which naturally kill harmful bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interferes with the binding of harmful bacteria, yeasts and viruses to your intestinal mucosa
- Produces short-chain fatty acids that nourish the colon and are typically low in those with digestive complaints
- Supports the local digestive immune system, which is actually the majority of your immune defense.
- Improves immunological gut barrier function to prevent or reduce symptoms of food allergies and autoimmune conditions.
- Synthesizes vitamin K and B vitamins - key for healthy blood clotting, stress reduction and energy.
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Supports activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol, reducing toxicity.
To be effective, the living organisms in probiotics must survive exposure to stomach acids as they travel to the small intestine and colon. Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Maximum Support utilizes a proprietary technology that protects the probiotics against destruction by harsh gastric conditions; resulting in significantly more microorganisms delivered to the small intestine that other, unprotected probiotic formulations.
ProBiota 12 is hypoallergenic.The probiotics used in this formulation are cultured on a proprietary vegetablebased growth media. This product is free of the common allergens milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives are used. Inulin, a dietary fiber derived from chicory root, is used as a base ingredient in place of corn- or wheat-derived maltodextrin, often used in other probiotic supplements.
How to Use:
ProBiota 12 Maximum Support can be used by children or adults as a daily supplement to support optimal gastrointestinal function and to provide probiotic support for people with reduced immune function; viral, bacterial or fungal infections; constipation, diarrhea, or other intestinal disorders; food allergies, sinusitis, or eczema.
Take two (2) capsules daily with food or as directed by a physician. If using medications known to adversely affect the intestinal microflora (such as antibiotics), take the is product several hours after their use.
Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency. If ordering in hot summer months, we recommend adding an ice pack to your order and selecting an expedited shipping method.
60 vegetarian capsules