Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Powder Maximum Support, 2.1 oz/60g
Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Maximum Support powder provide maximum support for your immune system. ProBiota 12 Powder is dairy-free, contains 12 types of researched beneficial bacteria and has 200 billion bacteria per 1/2 teaspoon. ProBiota 12 powder contains a prebiotic to ensure long-lasting implantation of the beneficial bacteria and has been formulated to protect the bacteria from stomach acid. Laboratory testing ensures product meets lablel potency. 2.1 oz/ 60g
Seeking Health ProBiota 12 Powder - Maximum Support 200 Billion CFU's
ProBiota 12 Powder is a probiotic powder supplement designed to provide a potent dose of heavily researched beneficial probiotic bacteria. A healthy gut ecosystem requires beneficial bacteria in high amounts and ProBiota 12 Powder offers 200 billion beneficial bacteria in every 1/2 teaspoon serving.
What do the 12 strains of probiotic bacteria in ProBiota 12 do?
- • Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds which naturally kill harmful bacteria, yeast and viruses
- • Interferes with the binding of harmful bacteria, yeasts and viruses to your intestinal mucosa
- • Competes with harmful bacteria for nutrients which means the beneficial bacteria found in ProBiota 12 starve out the bad bacteria, yeasts, and fungi.
- • Produces short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) which nourish the colon and are typically low in those with digestive complaints
- • Supports the local digestive immune system which is actually the majority of your immune defense.
Did you know that the immune system in your small intestine makes up more than 70% of your overall immune support? Probiota 12 restores the beneficial bacteria needed for a healthy immune system.
ProBiota 12 contains 12 probiotic strains selected to build a diverse and healthy intestinal environment. Technological advances ensure that the bacteria are not destroyed in the stomach; rather the 200 billion organisms in each 1/2 teaspoon dose are able to effectively reach the digestive tract intact and ready to work. ProBiota bacteria is grown in a dairy-free, nutrient base, and is laboratory tested to ensure label potency and purity.
Probiota 12 Powder by Seeking Health may help you if you are experiencing:
- • Chronic digestive conditions
- • An Autoimmune disease
- • Decreased immune function
- • Lack of energy
Your ProBiota 12 Powder will maintain potency for a year or longer if kept refrigerated. At room temp., ProBiota 12 will remain potent for 4-6 months. These claims are verified by independent, real-time viability tests.
More about ProBiota 12 Benefits:
- • Reduces production of proinflammatory cytokines which are typically in high numbers in people who have autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis or have inflammatory digestive issues such as ulcerative colitis, crohn's, irritable bowel disease and food allergies.
- • Improves immunological gut barrier function which is necessary to prevent or reduce symptoms food allergies and autoimmune conditions.
- • Synthesizes vitamin K and B vitamins which are key for healthy blood clotting, stress reduction and energy.
- • Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- • Supports activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol which reduces your level of toxicity.
- • Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme which break down opioid peptides which are known to be elevated in those suffering from binging, overeating, sudden bouts of irritability, autism or other neurological conditions.
Taking ProBiota 12 Powder with dinner for 30 days is an excellent way to re-balance your intestinal microflora by repopulating it with a diverse selection of probiotic bacteria. After this time, most individuals can switch to a lower maintenance dose such as that provided by ProBiota 12 Capsules.
Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency.
2.1 oz/ 60 g
About Seeking Health, the company
Dr. Ben Lynch, founder and Chief Medical Officer of Seeking Health, is a naturopathic physician. While majoring in Cell and Molecular biology at the University of Washington, Dr. Ben took a trip through the South Pacific and Southeast Asia that changed his outlook on traditional medicine, and his life.
During this trip, Dr. Ben hiked through the forests, mountains and coasts of Tasmania, worked a cattle ranch in the Outback of Australia, and volunteered with Mother Theresa in Calcutta. He lived in Fiji with a family having no electricity or plumbing, experienced the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, worked a fruit orchard in New Zealand, and returned to America with an impression of a different form of medicine than he had ever experienced with his mainstream medical education.
This profound experience led Dr. Ben to Bastyr University, and he studied the Mind-Body Connection, Environmental Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Epigenetics.
Dr. Ben saw the huge need for people to obtain foundational nutrients, and Seeking Health was born. Without foundational nutrients, biochemical dysfunction occurs and causes symptoms. Doctor after doctor and person after person do not understand the absolute requirement for our bodies to have the tools to maintain function.
- • Without water, we die.
- • Without food, we die.
- • Without probiotics, we get digestive disorders.
- • Without multivitamins, we become depressed, fatigued and sick.
“If one supports their bodily systems, especially their digestion and mental health, with pure, highly absorbable, well-formulated nutrients, the ability to remain healthy and vital significantly increases. We want your foundation rock solid and we provide the tools to do so.”
-Dr. Ben Lynch, founder of Seeking Health
Seeking Health believes that the root cause for many health conditions and supplements stem from ineffective digestion, environmental exposures, poor diet, and lack of a healthy social outlet and inlet.
- • Once digestion is restored and optimized with the best probiotics, digestive enzymes, stomach acid and intestinal repair nutrients, one is able to absorb nutrients from foods and high quality multivitamins.
- • Once environmental exposures are reduced, one is able to reduce toxic burden which then frees up nutrients to work in promoting health and preventing disease.
- • Once diet is optimized, nutrients flood in, energy increases, blood sugar stabilizes and the immune system balances.
- • Creating a social outlet and inlet allows the parasympathetic nervous system to regain control over the reactive sympathetic nervous system, allowing countless nutrients to be used proactively and in a protective manner instead of being wasted on producing stress hormones.
Seeking Health is here to see you get better, and stay better. Their true passion is prevention.
Seeking Health is based in Bellingham, Washington and operated and managed by a team dedicated to bringing you better health through the best quality supplements, prebiotics, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Seeking Health brings you effective formulas produced without preservatives, colors, titanium dioxide, coloring, or gluten.